Sparklerama New Years Eve Party with MN Children’s Museum
The Minnesota Children's Museum is going to be having a virtual New Years Eve celebration tonight beginning at 7 pm.
The event is going to be only a 1/2 hour long, but a great way for you to celebrate the New Year with your kids.
There will be music, dancing, some fun activities as well as a ball drop. The event is called "Sparklerama" and the event will last about 30 minutes.
You can register by clicking HERE now.
For those that got in on the fun early, the Minnesota Children's Museum provided Party bags full of celebration supplies for up to 4 people. SO...you might still need to pick up some party favors, put out some gummy bears, and juicy boxes, and have fun anyway.
The best part? The event is absolutely FREE. Donations are always accepted and appreciated.
OTHER WAYS TO CELEBRATE WITH YOUR KIDS
- Play games
- Set up some strobe lights and play dance music that THEY love
- Actually play with them.
- Make it happy. Don't stress out.
- Ask your kids what they are thankful for this year. Get ready to tear up...honesty!
- Have a family slumber party...roll out the sleeping bags on the living room floor. GO to bed with them..even if you have to move up to the couch after they fall asleep.
- Get outside. Have a campfire if you can. Roast some Marshmallows and drink some hot chocolate
- Make a family bucket list for 2021.
- Celebrate another country's New Years Eve celebration
Lastly, be thankful for each and every day you have with your children. Encourage a stress free, happy start to a brand new year. Happy New Year!