Sartell Intersection to Close for Roundabout Construction
SARTELL (WJON News) -- Another road construction project is getting underway that will prompt drivers to detour around the work zone.
The Stearns County Highway Department says the intersection of County Road 4 and County Road 133 in Sartell will close starting Monday.
Crews will be reconstructing that intersection into a roundabout. The work requires a complete closure and a detour.
The project is anticipated to last through the middle of August.
Drivers are strongly advised to find alternate routes to minimize delays.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- El Nino Could Signal Warmer Winter Ahead
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting Broiling, Wet Summer
- Wildlife Experts Advise Leaving Abandoned Wildlife Alone
- Stearns County Will Seek County Road 1 Speed Study
- Dry Weather May Provide Mosquito Relief in Minnesota