Powerball at Its Third Highest Jackpot Ever Tonight
No one matched all six numbers in Monday night's Powerball drawing, increasing the jackpot to an estimated record of $1.2 billion for tonight's drawing. The one time cash payout would be $551.7 million,
Tonight's Powerball jackpot is the third largest in the game's history, and the seventh largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history. The all-time record was a Powerball jackpot of $2.02 billion in 2022.
The winning numbers drawn Monday were: 12-26-27-43-47 Powerball: 5.
A basic Powerball ticket costs $2, and to claim the big prize you'll need to match five numbers (1-69), plus the Powerball (1-26). The odds? 1 in 292,201,338.
Friday's Mega Millions jackpot sits at an estimated $315 million dollars, or a one-time payout of $140 million.
The 10 Biggest Lottery Winning Jackpots in U.S. History
- $2.04 Billion (Powerball) November 2022 - One winner.
- $1.586 Billion (Powerball) January 2016 - Split between three winners.
- $1.537 Billion (Mega Millions) October 2018 - One winner.
- $1.350 Billion (Mega Millions) January 2023 - One winner.
- $1.337 Billion (Mega Millions) July 2022 - One winner.
- $1.505 Billion (Mega Millions) January 2021 - One winner.
- $768.4 Million (Powerball) March 2019 - One winner.
- $758.7 Million (Powerball) August 2017 - One winner.
- $754.6 Million (Powerball) February 2023 - One winner.
- $731.1 Million (Powerball) January 2021 - One winner.
Powerball drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday night. Mega Millions drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday night. Good luck!