North Intersection of Lincoln Ave SE and Highway 23 to Close
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- Traffic will again be impacted with an intersection closure as part of the Highway 23 and Highway 10 reconstruction project in East St. Cloud.
Starting Tuesday, the north end of the intersection of Lincoln Avenue Southeast and Highway 23 will close. Crews will be completing concrete and asphalt work on the approach from the north side.
Highway 23 will remain open with head-to-head traffic through the intersection and the south intersection will also remain open.
The north side intersection closure is scheduled through late August.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting "The BRRR is Back for Winter 2024
- Woods Farmer Seed & Nursery Owner Dies
- St. Cloud Mayor Presents 2024 Proposed Budget
- Central Minnesota Businesses Awarded State Grants to Help Expand