My Top Ten Most Haunted Locations In Minnesota
I'm a freak when it comes to wanting to hear about the paranormal. I'm not sure if I'm a believer or not. I just love hearing ghost stories and I have the most fun touring places that are allegedly haunted. Here are ten of Minnesota's most haunted locations!
1. Palmer House in Sauk Centre
2. Calument Historic Hotel in Pipestone
3. Old Jail Bed and Breakfast in Taylors Falls
4. First Avenue in Minneapolis
5. Pioneer Place On Fifth in St. Cloud
6. Fitzgerald Theater in Minneapolis
7. Glensheen Mansion in Duluth
8. Thayer's Bed and Breakfast in Annandale
9. The Kahler Hotel in Rochester
10. Forepaugh's Restaurant in St. Paul
Have you ever experienced anything paranormal at any of these locations?