Minnesota Investors Take Over 6 North Shore Resorts
MINNESOTA INVESTORS DIG IN
Minnesota loves Minnesota. As a matter of fact, a lot of people love our Minnesota Resorts..and Blackburn Investment management, based out of Minneapolis had plans to buy ONE resort from Odyssey called Caribou Highlands Lodge, located in Lutsen.
THE NORTH SHORE RESORTS INCLUDE
As fate would have it, the company decided to buy Odyssey's entire portfolio, which includes the following resorts as well:
- East Bay Suites in Grand Marais
- Grand Superior Lodge in Two Harbors
- Breezy Point Cabins on Hwy 61
- Larsmont Cottages in Two Harbors
- Beacon Pointe in Duluth
- Caribou Highlands Lodge in Lutsen
Their goal is to maintain and improve the level of service and the luxury experience that guests expect, thus increasing the resorts value.