Former Media Services Property Along Division Street Has A buyer
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- There is a buyer for the former St. Cloud Area School District Media Services Building along Division Street.
On Tuesday night the St. Cloud Planning Commission will hear a request for a Planned Unit Development of a new Holiday Convenience store on that property.
The application calls for tearing down the existing building and constructing a new 5,200-square-foot store with an attached automatic car wash, and seven fuel pump locations.
The city acquired the site from the school district in March of 2021 and the property was posted for sale in March of 2022.
Get our free mobile app
If the PUD gets the approval of the Planning Commission, the request would then move on to the City Council.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Weather Outlook for May: What Minnesotans Can Expect
- Polaris Shipping Out All Electric Ranger ATVs
- Minnesota Lost 120 Newspapers, 70% of Employees Since 2000
- Minnesota Deputies Arrest Man for 35th Time
- Milk & Honey Ciders Announces Summer Concert Schedule