Local Central MN Events to Look Forward to in June
Summer is basically here and there's a lot going on now that COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted in Minnesota. Events are back at nearly full strength. It's been almost 2 full years since we've been able to enjoy some of our favorite local events. If you're like me, you're planning to hit up all of them! I mean, when in Rome, right?
If you're looking for some super fun local festivities to attend, you're in luck. Everything from parades and food trucks to live music and more food trucks...we've got you covered. Check out our June guide to local events. One thing is certain, it's going to be a great summer, central Minnesota!
- St. Cloud Waite Park Harvest Market (June 5)
- Sartell's Slightly Summerfest (June 9-13)
- Princeton's Rum River Days (June 10-12)
- Music in the Gardens (June 13)
- Becker Freedom Days (June 14-19)
- Little Falls Dam Festival (June 18-19)
- Avon Spunktacular Days (June 18-19)
- Foley Fun Days (June 21-23)
- Millstream Night Market (June 21)
- Summertime By George (June 23)
- Lemonade Art Fair (June 24)
- Liberty Block Party (June 25)
- Sauk Rapids Food Fest (June 26)
- Rapids River Days (June 24-26)
- Melrose Riverfest (June 24-27)
- St. Cloud Granite City Days(June 24-27)
- Music In The Garden (June 27)
- Summertime By George (June 30)
Now, you have no excuse to be bored in June, that's for sure. Is there a local event happening in June that's not on our list? Please let us know about it and we'll make sure to add it to our list. Email Ashli@mix949.com.