It’s ALMOST County Fair Season [SCHEDULE]
My grandma always used to say that once the 4th of July was over, summer was on the down slope too. As a kid, I would anticipate the 4th of July because of the fireworks but I'd also dread it because it meant that school was on the horizon and my summer freedom was almost over. It's kind of a terrible way to look at it even if it's mostly true.
As I've gotten older, I've decided to focus on the fun things still left to come...like COUNTY FAIR SEASON! Yep, it's about to be a carnival up in here!
- Pope--Wednesday, July 17-Saturday, July 20
- Sherburne--Thursday, July 18-Sunday, July 21
- Wright--Wednesday, July 24-Sunday, July 28
- Benton--Tuesday, July 30-Sunday, Aug. 4
- Stearns--Wednesday, July 31- Sunday, Aug. 4
- Meeker--Thursday, Aug. 1- Sunday, Aug. 4
- Kandiyohi--Wednesday, Aug. 7-Saturday, Aug. 10
- Morrison--Thursday, Aug. 8-Saturday, Aug. 10
- Douglas--Wednesday, Aug. 14- Saturday, Aug. 17
Don't forget, the fair to end all fairs, aka the Great Minnesota Get Together aka Minnesota State Fair happens August 22nd through September 2nd.