I Found An Old Bucket List: Did I Meet My Bucket List Goals?
Recently, I found a bucket list of the things I wanted to complete before I turned 50. Believe it or not; two years after I created this list, I've still not completed everything on it; but I'm getting closer.
CHECKED OFF THE LIST:
THINGS I STILL NEED TO DO & THINGS I'VE ADDED TO THE LIST
- Be Completely Debt Free.
- Take a trip to Oregon with my girlfriends. I want to visit my friend Amy in Oregon. She was one of my best friends growing up and I would love to travel and see her!
- Get my finances in order. I want to make sure that if something happens to me, my kids and family don't have to worry about anything regarding my debts. I want to make sure the kids have a home they can live in and are financially taken care of should something happen before they are on their own.
- Plan a Disney World Trip for my kids to see the new Star Wars World in a couple years.
- Make sure my boys get their college education and fly the coop. Not that I ever want them to leave; but I want them to be prepared and do what they love.
- Design My backyard into a serene paradise. I want to build a Catio for Mr. Bean, and have a really nice tranquil place to chill out...patio, pavers, plants and fountains.