Hoax Call Sends Buffalo High School Into Brief Lockdown
BUFFALO (WJON News) -- Buffalo High School was in a brief lockdown Wednesday morning.
Buffalo Police Chief Pat Budke says they responded after a potentially threatening call was made to the school.
Get our free mobile app
Budke says initial investigations believe this call to be a hoax, but they continue to follow leads.
School officials say the lockdown was lifted and classes have resumed.
Budke says they will continue to have a police presence at the school through the remainder of the day.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Trobec's Bus Opens New Facility
- Restaurant Week Returns to St. Cloud
- Proposed State Funding May Help Daycare Providers
- Sartell Robotics Heading To World Championships
- 11 Candidates Apply for Waite Park Police Chief Job