Fire Destroys Large Shop in Fairhaven Tuesday
FAIRHAVEN TOWNSHIP -- Fire destroyed a large shop in Fairhaven Tuesday.
The fire broke out at about 12:30 p.m. in the 17000 block of 33rd Avenue.
The owner of the 48'-x-64' shop said he was doing metalwork on a tree stand, went in for lunch, and noticed the fire a short time later.
The shop contained welding equipment, oxygen tanks, and propane tanks. When fire crews arrived, the shop was fully engulfed and tanks were exploding inside the structure.
Get our free mobile app
The South Haven Fire Department asked for mutual aid from St. Augusta and Clearwater Fire Departments.
The owner of the shop, Kevin Henkemeyer, was evaluated for smoke inhalation and released. The shop and its contents are considered a total loss.
LOOK: The most popular biblical baby names
To determine the most popular biblical baby names, Stacker consulted the name origin site Behind the Name and the Social Security Administration's baby names database then ranked the top 50 names from Behind the Name's Biblical Names origins list of 564 names, based on how many babies had been given these names in 2019. Click through to find out which biblical names have stood the test of time.
FireFest 2021 Brought the Heat to Cold Spring
LOOK: Here are the 10 US golf destinations with the most courses per capita
Discover where you can find the best access in the country for your pick of courses, the unique terrain that lends itself to world-class golf, and what makes select clubs noteworthy.