Festival Survival Tips From the Stars!
A few (most) of these are obvious, but ermehgerd the stars are saying it!!!
- Scotty McCreery: hydrate EARLY, bring Pedialyte if you can
- Maren Morris: "Don't let anyone make you feel guilty about wearing a fanny pack because they're perfect for festivals."
- Jennifer Fiedler (Smithfield): "Don't ever wear grey, because [it's] the worst to show sweat."
- Carly Pearce: "I sweat a lot, and it ain't fun. But just wear minimal clothes."
- Kip Moore: "Stay away from the corn dogs. Tequila and corn dogs will take you right down."
Find more sage advice from the stars at Sounds Like Nashville.
What's YOUR hot tip for surviving music festivals?