Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Me
I'm taking on Pete's challenge of listing 20 things about myself that you may not know. So here it goes. I can't imagine you don't know these things already, because I totally live my life outloud, but here goes:
- I graduated from Bemidji State University.
- I have a dog named Gloria, and two cats...Mr. Bean and Pnuema.
- I was the TV station Manager at KBSU Television at Bemidji State my senior year.
- I've sung the National Anthem at Canterbury Park in Shakopee.
- I've performed on the big stage at We-Fest twice.
- I laid a wreath on the tomb of the unknown soldier in Arlington National Cemetery.
- I once peed in a piano bench while sleep walking.
- I once passed out on a ride at the fair because it was going too fast.
- I am afraid of spiders.
- I owned a music studio in eastern Kentucky.
- I ran away from my friends house so I could go back home.
- I was voted most musical in high school along with Dan Miller.
- I sang with Bryan White at Pioneer Place.
- I opened up for Diamond Rio at Ironworld.
- I have lived in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Tennessee, & Kentucky.
- I have a tattoo of a radio on my butt.
- I sang on stage in the Twin Cities with Shawn Mullins.
- I grew up on a farm.
- I broke my right arm jumping off a wagon.
- I auditioned for The Voice and never made it to the final rounds.
- I like pickle juice on my grilled cheese sandwiches.
- I had a number one hit on mp3.com.
- I love baking.
- I love pizza, cake, and animals.
There are probably alot of other things I could add to this list, but there you. Everything you never wanted to know about me.