Enjoying the Mild Temps? Arctic Cold Coming Soon
Our string of above average, mild January temperatures are coming to an end. Below-zero lows, and high temps struggling to hit 0° are on tap for later this week.
We'll be close to 30° again this afternoon (average high is 20°), but it doesn't look like we'll be seeing anything like that again through at least the end of the month.
According to Weather.com, here's what we can look forward to:
- TUE 1/15: High 29 | Low 2
- WED 1/16: High 16 | Low 3
- THU 1/17: High 15 | Low -1
- FRI 1/18: High 6 | Low -7
- SAT 1/19: High 2 | Low -14
- SUN 1/20: High 1 | Low -3