Door & Window Restoration Workshop in Little Falls
LEARN HOW TO RESTORE YOUR OLD WINDOWS
You love your historic home. You've wondered if you should replace your old drafty windows with new ones; or go the extra mile, be good to the environment, and keep the windows you have? Eric Cheever would say; YES! Keep your windows!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Eric Cheever, local Building Specialist, will be covering some basics of restoring your windows, including:
- Learn to identify and manage rotted wood
- Learn how to fix cracks and drafts
- How to properly maintain old wood doors and windows
- How you can make old doors and windows as energy efficient as replacement windows
- Tips on the best methods for weatherization
GET REGISTERED NOW
Get registered for this event happening Saturday, April 4th from 9am to Noon by clicking HERE now.
GET MORE INFORMAITON
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Central MN Coordinator Ann Marie Johnson at email@example.com or call Ann Marie at 320-632-4007.
The Charles A. Weyerhaeuser Memorial Museum
Morrison County Historical Society
2151 Lindbergh Drive South
Little Falls, MN 56345-0239