CP Holiday Train Tonight (What to Know Before You Go)
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train is so amazing it almost doesn't seem real. Lights, performers, and more -- all dripping with Christmas spirit. Your kids (and your inner kid) will absolutely love the night.
Tonight's Train Stops
- Buffalo (5:45 PM) - 612 North East 3rd Avenue
- Annandale (7:15 PM) - West side of Downtown Park, over the Oak Avenue crossing
- Eden Valley (8:55 PM) - State Street railroad crossing
What to Expect
The train arrives and pulls to a safe stop in front of the crowd. The stage door lowers and the band opens with its first song. After that, a brief presentation takes place with local food bank officials and other dignitaries. Once complete, the band resumes performing a mix of traditional and modern holiday-themed songs. The whole event lasts about 30 minutes. Once the band plays its farewell show, the boxcar door closes and the train slips off to the next stop.
- History: This is the 20th year the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will roll down the tracks.
- Weather: With cloudy skies and temps in the mid-20s, it should be a fairly comfortable December night.
- Before & after: Eat, drink & be merry.
- More official info: Get it HERE!
This is a very family-friendly event, and your kids will lose their minds with all the lights, excitement, performers, and Santa. Bring some non-perishable food too, benefiting the local food banks.