Bridge Work Complete On I-94 At County Road 75 in Collegeville
COLLEGEVILLE (WJON News) -- A road construction project on a portion of Interstate 94 has been completed.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation says all lanes are open on I-94 between St. John's Road/136th Avenue and Stearns County Road 2 in Collegeville.
Crews began to repair and resurface the westbound I-94 bridge over eastbound County Road 75 in early July.
However, you still will encounter single-lane closures and delays as crews resurface both directions of I-94 between Avon and Sauk Centre through October 20th.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Gas Prices Fall in Minnesota, Nationally
- Vision for Reimagined Downtown St. Cloud Becoming Clear
- Book Recounts How Teenage Girl from St. Cloud Broke Barriers
- New Mural Being Painted in Downtown St. Cloud
- 5th Annual Rocktoberfest Coming Up in St. Joseph