Gas Prices Continue to Rise in Minnesota, Nationally
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Gas prices continue to rise.
In Minnesota, the average gas price has risen 17.2 cents per gallon averaging $3.60. The national average has gone up 7.6 cents, averaging $3.65.
Gas Buddy says with oil prices touching their highest level of 2023 at nearly $83 per barrel, the national average price of gas continued to inch higher.
Oil prices remain a wildcard, but we're likely a few weeks away from seeing the national average peak.
Get our free mobile app
A bit of good news, the national average price of diesel continues to fall going down 0.3 cents last week and averaging $4.15.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sauk Rapids Home That Survived 1886 Turns 150 Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Rise in Minnesota, Nationally
- LSS Frozen Meals Growing in Popularity
- St. Cloud Arts Commission Providing Opportunities for All
- 3 More St. Cloud Businesses Awarded Main Street Grants
LOOK: 20 American foods that raise eyebrows outside of the US
Stacker compiled a list of 20 unusual and uniquely American foods that might raise eyebrows outside the U.S.