A Minnesota Winter Like This Makes Me Wanna…
I really do like snow. Every time I watch the snow start to fall; and I feel that snowy sky stillness that falls across the city, I think; how beautiful this is...UNTIL....That is...this past week. I think I hit my limit with the cold temps and wind. Snow fine...Wind and 40 below....I just can't handle that cold pain you get in your fingers and toes when you've been outside too long...and too long right now can just be putting your groceries in your trunk, or pumping gas!
THIS WINTER MAKES ME WANNA...
Along with most others, I've been having visions of lots of things. A winter like this makes me wanna...
- Trade in my brand new Snow Blower for a plow.
- Trade my front wheel drive car for a big ol' 4 wheel drive truck...with a plow on the front of it.
- Take a couple month vacation to the Bahamas.
- Buy a warmer winter jacket.
- Buy more lotion before my skin gets so dry I'm going to crumble.
- Buy a new pair of knee deep snow wading boots.
- Go snowmobiling.
- Drink Cocoa.
- Go downhill skiing.
- Drink Coffee.
- Go sledding.
- Cuddle up in a blanket by the fireplace.
- Build a giant snowman.
- Enjoy the beautiful night sky.
- Eat Snow Cream.
- Get heated seats in my car.
- Sleep some more.
- Hire someone to scrape my windows.
- Learn how to knit myself some mittens, scarf and a cute hat. Preferably Prince Purple. (With a few sparkles).
- Work from home.
- Put my Christmas tree back up.
- Get a life jacket for what's coming this spring.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADD TO MY LIST?
Thoughts? Anyone? Send your thoughts to Kelly@minnesotasnewcountry.com or Pete@minnesotasnewcountry.com.