8 Indoor Water Parks Close to St. Cloud
It's the middle of winter and the kids are starting to get sick of dressing in a million layers to go outside and play (who could blame them). Why not take them to one of Minnesota's indoor water parks? There are several water parks that are just a short drive from St. Cloud that offer a fun, relaxing break from the cold.
- Great Wolf Lodge in Bloomington: It's an 84 degree indoor water park. They've got something for everyone ranging from toddlers, to teens and parents.
- Best Western water park in Bloomington: They have two pools, a hot tub and a large kiddie area with a kiddie water slide. There's also an arcade area next to the water facility.
- Big Splash at Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria: Their 38,000 square foot facility has 3 water slides, lazy river, whirlpool spa and more.
- Rapid River Lodge in Brainerd: Their indoor park features two water slides and a lazy river. They've also got a kid area for the younger children.
- Great Serengeti Water Park at Holiday Inn in Owatonna: They've got a water slide, lazy river and kiddie pool.
- Venetian Water Park at Holiday Inn in Maple Grove: They have two pools and an area for little kids with a water slide.
- Becker Community Center in Becker: There's a water slide, kiddie area and larger pool for older kids, teens and adults.
- St. Cloud YMCA: they've got a large aquatics facility with a water slide, lazy river and kiddie pool.