6 Signs Summer is On Its Way Out
I love summer, but I'm also a fall girl. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bummed out that summer is on the downswing. It still looks like a lot like summer outside, but if you look closer you'll see subtle signs all around us--signs that summer is coming to an end.
1. School supplies are back on school shelves. You really can't miss it either, there are tons of deals. As much as I dislike summer ending, I really am enjoying the cheap craft supplies.
2. Halloween stuff is on full display at Target. Usually, craft stores are the only place you can find Halloween decor this early in the year...but, not anymore thanks to Target.
3. The Minnesota State Fair is LESS than a month away. The Great Minnesota Get Together is kind of like the last big celebration before the cold starts to set in. We're less than a month away.
4. Vikings training camp starts this week. Football season is coming...'nough said.
5. Days are getting noticeably shorter. The sun set yesterday at 8:55 p.m. This means, since June 21, 2019 (the longest day of the year) We've lost 13 minutes of daylight.
6. Summer clothes, trinkets, etc. are all on sale. Everywhere you go, you can get summer gear for dirt cheap. I bought my son 2 pairs of shorts and 4 shirts for summer next year...all for under $11.