5 Things to Know Before Lemonade Art Fair
St. Cloud's Granite City Days Celebration kicks off Thursday with the Lemonade Art Fair. If you're planning on attending this year's event, here's what you should know!
1. The weather doesn't look promising. Storms are being forecast for Thursday. It would be wise to pack an umbrella or poncho and check the radar before heading out.
2. More than 240 artists will be selling their merchandise. A lot of the merch is made locally from all over Minnesota. Products range from art to high quality food.
3. It wouldn't be the Lemonade Art Fair without lemonade. You'll be able to buy yourself a big cup of the sweet drink from various food vendors that'll be on site...rumor has it, you'll also be able to buy some cheese curds and other fun treats.
4. St. Cloud Mayor Dave Kleis is holding Granite City Days opening ceremonies during the Lemonade Art Fair. It'll start at 7 p.m. before the Lemonade Concert. The mayor will be presenting this year's Rock-On-Awards which is given out to someone from the community who has demonstrated outstanding commitment and service to St. Cloud.
5. The St. Cloud Symphony Orchestra will be performing immediately after GCD opening ceremonies.