5 Things to Know Ahead of St. Cloud’s St. Patty’s Day Parade
St. Patrick's Day in St. Cloud is almost here. The city will be holding their second annual St. Patty's Day Parade. If you're planning on participating in all of the fun, here are 5 things you should know ahead of the event!
1. The parade is Saturday, March 14 at 2 p.m. even though St. Patty's Day is March 17.
2. It's in downtown St. Cloud. The parade starts along West St. Germain Street. You're encouraged to bring a lawn chair.
3. You'll be able to catch bagpipers, traditional Irish dancing and music. You can also see animals walking along the route and decked out floats.
4. Olde Brick House will be hosting Kids Corner prior to the parade, starting at 11 a.m. Kids can check out the bounce houses, play games, get free popcorn and sample the s'mores station. Kids Corner goes until 5 p.m.
5. Olde Brick House will also be hosting a two day tent party for anyone 21 and older featuring live music from Mall Rats, Walter's Wheelhouse, Sell Out Stereo, Justin Ploof & The Throwbacks and 10 other bands. Friday's events start at 5 p.m. and the tent opens again at 10 a.m. Saturday.