5 Reasons To Get a ‘Real’ Tree for Christmas
5 Reasons You Should Buy A Minnesota Made Christmas Tree This Year
Do you buy a tree every year as part of your family tradition? After reading this article you may reconsider, because there are a lot of good reasons to purchase a REAL tree, including:
- Real trees are grown on farms here in Minnesota, and support tree farmers. They are also a renewable crop. For every tree that is purchased, 2-3 seedlings are planted.
- By buying a local tree, it keeps your dollars working here in the state of Minnesota.
- It takes between 8 to 12 years for a real Christmas tree to grow to a height it can be cut and purchased. During this time, Tree Farmers are busy tending to the trees, pruning, watering, shaping and making sure the young trees have the proper nutrients.
- Approximately 500,000 Christmas trees are purchased each year.
- They smell like Christmas.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MINNESOTA GROWN CHRISTMAS TREES
If you'd like to learn more about Minnesota Christmas trees, go to Minnesotagrown.com.