20 Things You Don’t Know About Kelly (+5 lies)
I'm taking on Pete's challenge of listing 20 things about myself, along with five lies mixed in here somewhere. Can you spot the fibs?
Email your list of the five 'falsies' from my list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whoever gets the most right wins a free Blizzard from DQ. Yay!
- I graduated from Bemidji State University.
- I was the TV station Manager at KBSU Television at Bemidji State my senior year.
- I've sung the National Anthem at Canterbury Park in Shakopee.
- I've performed on the big stage at We-Fest twice.
- I laid a wreath on the tomb of the unknown soldier in Arlington National Cemetery.
- My parents met in college.
- I once peed in a piano bench while sleep walking.
- I once passed out on a ride at the fair because it was going too fast.
- I am afraid of spiders.
- I owned a music studio in eastern Kentucky.
- I taught my sons how to play guitar.
- I ran away from my friends house so I could go back home.
- I was once detained at the border trying to enter Canada.
- I was voted most likely to succeed in high school.
- I sang with Bryan White at Pioneer Place.
- I opened up for Diamond Rio at Ironworld.
- I have lived in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Tennessee, & Kentucky.
- I have a tattoo of a radio on my butt.
- I sang on stage in the Twin Cities with Shawn Mullins.
- I grew up on a farm.
- I broke my right arm jumping off a wagon.
- I auditioned for The Voice and made it to the final rounds.
- I like pickle juice on my grilled cheese sandwiches.
- I had a number one hit on mp3.com.
- I love baking.
CAN YOU SPOT THE LIES?
Okay! Now it's up to you! Can you find the 5 lies for a chance at a DQ treat? Have fun with this. See....you really didn't know me all that well...did you?
LISTEN TO KELLY WEEKDAYS FROM 6-10
98.1 MINNESOTA'S NEW COUNTRY