10 Commandments of Living in St. Cloud
If you're going to live in St. Cloud, there are a few things you need to do when you're here. These are the rules of the area. Until now, they've really only been 'unwritten' rules...but, luckily for YOU we've spelled them out. If you need them explained in detail, find your nearest St. Cloud resident and ask them what the deal is.
1. You must complain about St. Cloud drivers.
2. Thou shalt pick a side (Tech or Apollo).
3. Every man, woman and child must have a photo of themselves in the Gopher Bargain Center chair.
4. You must know how to properly order french fries at Val's.
5. You need to memorize the love story behind Clemens Rose Garden.
6. You need to know how to spell 'Mississippi'.
7. You must know the connection between ice cream treats and superheroes. You don't have to like it, but you need to know it.
8. All weather must be blamed on the granite quarries.
9. You will argue about what town the Crossroads Mall is actually located in.
10. You will do everything in your power to avoid Division Street on weekends.
What are our other 'unwritten' rules of living in St. Cloud that should be turned into one of our commandments? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
8 Things That Show Minnesotans are Tougher than Others
See the Must-Drive Roads in Every State