Vikings Training Camp Starts Friday (+ Schedule)
The Minnesota Vikings are set to open their 59th training camp in Eagan this week, with their first practice set for Friday.
Some new twists for this year's camp include kids' only autograph sessions, and access to the Minnesota Vikings museum from 11 am to 6 pm daily.
You can once again reserve up to four digital tickets for a maximum of two days. General admission tickets are free but you can purchase a reserved seat for starting as low as $15 on select days. Once your digital tickets are reserved or purchased, make sure to download the Minnesota Vikings app on your smart phone for entry.
You can see the 2019 full practice schedule HERE.
Autograph & Fan Activities FAQs
Will players be available for autographs?
- Yes, the daily autograph schedule can be found here.
What if I want a specific player’s autograph?
- We cannot guarantee a fan will receive a specific player’s autograph.
Will I have access to players between practices?
- The only opportunity to collect autographs will be during the daily autograph sessions.
Will there be activities for fans throughout the day?
- Yes, check Vikings.com/trainingcamp for more information regarding activities.
Will the Vikings Museum be open?
- The Vikings intend to open both the Vikings Museum and team store prior to training camp. The Vikings Museum will be open during the same hours as the Vikings Locker Room Store. Tickets can be purchased on-site and online.
Is there a Vikings Women Day and VIP Event?
- Yes, on Saturday, August 11, 2019. Click here for tickets and use Promo Code vikingswomen.
The Vikings will play their first preseason game on Friday, August 9th against the Saints in New Orleans. They'll open the regular season on Sunday, September 8th against the Atlanta Falcons at U.S. Bank Stadium.