St. Cloud Common Roots Festival 411
The St. Cloud Common Roots Festival kicks off today in Downtown St. Cloud! 11 different music venues, 15 stages and over 175 performers are going to flood St. Cloud with live music! It is a three day showcase of grassroots talent, art, and great music! The whole goal of the event is to support local venues, theaters, restaurants, and businesses during the huge construction project that is going on on 5th avenue.
When is the event?: August 17th, 18th, and 19th
Where can I see live music?: There are 11 different venues! Here is a list:
- Paramount Center for the Arts
- Pioneer Place
- Red Carpet, Red Carpet Deck, Keller Bar
- Veranda Lounge
- Jule's Bistro
- Pickled Loon, and The Nest (upstairs of Pickled Loon)
- D.B. Searle's First Floor
- 7 West Taphouse
- Green Mill
- White Horse
- Olde Brick House
What does it cost?: $20 will get you a limited edition button (buy it online and pick up at Pioneer Place on 5th) that gets you deals at a bunch of different locations in St. Cloud! Here are a few examples:
- 10% off of purchases at Central Perk
- $1 off Tap beer at D.B. Searle's
- $1 off of Mega Margaritas at Mexican Village
- Free Teriyaki Chicken Bowl with purchase of an entree and two fountain drinks at Pacific Wok
- $1 off of bowls at Quarks
- $1 off tap beers and $6 mojitos at the Veranda Lounge
- And too many more to list! See all the button deals here!
Who is playing it?: Some Mix 949 favorites will be playing! Our very own Kelly Cordes will be at the Green Mill on Friday, Guytano takes the stage at the Paramount on Friday opening up for Tonic Sol Fa, and there is even an Open Mic Night at the Pickled Loon! See the full lineup here!
See you around Downtown St. Cloud for the Common Roots Festival this weekend!