How Does Facebook Know That I’m Dreaming Of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches?
THE KELLY GRILLED CHEESE
You've never had a grilled cheese sandwich until you've had a Kelly Grilled Cheese. It's true. I've been a grilled cheese sandwich expert since I was 16. I lived off of grilled cheese sandwiches almost my entire childhood.
HOW DO THEY KNOW
All the grilled cheese eating and making...and now I haven't had one for probably a year. I don't post about them...I don't talk about them..yet Facebook seems to know that I want one..because it's always showing me ads for ooey gooey delicious grilled cheese sandwiches. How does this happen? Seriously. I don't think I've said "Grilled Cheese" out loud for quite some time...but somehow...Facebook still knows that I'm craving them.
THE KEY TO THE BEST GRILLED CHEESE
- Butter one side of both pieces of bread...lightly
- Put one piece on a frying pan at medium high heat.
- Take two slices of sliced SHARP cheddar cheese and place on bread in frying pan.
- Once it's just starting to melt, put the other slice of bread on top, and flip it.
- It should be barely melting when you remove it from heat and put it on your plate.
THE KEY TO A KELLY GRILLED CHEESE
This girl hates pickles...BUT....I loved the corner of the grilled cheese sandwich that always had the pickles sitting on it when I was a kid...so now, I take a pickle, and squeeze the juice on my sandwich. It might be weird...but it's also AWESOME!