Your Guide to Holiday Return Polices
ST. CLOUD -- We all make mistakes...even Santa, so we've found out some major retailers return policies, so you can get what you need.
Offers.com put together a long list of over 100 retailers and their return policies, and we've got a few in our area below for your information.
- American Eagle: No deadline on returns, holiday or otherwise
- Barnes and Noble: 14 days for in-store purchases
- Bath & Body Works: No deadline
- Bed Bath & Beyond: one-year
- Best Buy: 15 days for normal purchases, otherwise January 12 for orders placed October 28 - December 28 (cell phones excluded).
- Dick's Sporting Goods: 60 days for all purchases.
- Home Depot: 30 days for area rugs; 90 days for most other purchases.
- JC Penny: 45 days no receipt, 30 days for appliances, electronics and furniture, 60 days for jewelry.
- Kohl's: 30 days for certain electronics; no deadline for most merchandise.
- Macy's: 180 days for most items; 14 to 16 days for some. January 31 for orders placed from November 1 to December 31.
- Old Navy: 45 days, or January 15 for orders placed from November 1 to Christmas Eve.
- Sam's Club: 90 days for select electronics, no deadline for most merchandise.
- Target:30 days for electronics and entertainment, 90 days for most merchandise or 30 and 14 day refund periods start today for purchase between November 1 and Christmas.
- T.J MAXX: 30 days or January 23 for orders placed between October 14 and Christmas Eve.
- Ulta: 60 days.
- Victoria's Secret: 90 days.
- Walmart: 15 - 30 days for select electronics; 90s days for most other purchases, or January 10 for 15-day return policies and January 25 for 30-day policies on items bought between October 28 and Christmas.
For information on specific items you have questions about, make sure to ask the store you got it from. And most stores require a gift receipt.