Where to Launch a Boat on the Mississippi Around St. Cloud
With the warm and sunny weather we have been having, all I can think about is getting my kayak out on the water, and a goal of mine is to get it out on the Mississippi River! But it isn't like I can just launch off into the 2nd longest river in North America at any point. Here are three different designated (and safe) boat launches to use around the area.
1. Boat Ramp at Wilson Park - 501 Riverside Dr NE, St Cloud, MN 56304
2. Boat Ramp at Sauk Rapids Municipal Park - 1422 River Ave N, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
3. Boat Ramp - 5231 NE River Rd, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
Things not to forget when you go out boating this summer:
- Life jackets - Canoes and kayaks included, they are water crafts just like anything else!
- Sunscreen - Nobody wants to be burnt.
- Water bottles - hydrate or die-drate!
- A good attitude!