What’s The Best Advice Your Mom Ever Gave You?
In a pre-Mother’s Day salute this morning, we’re asking you to share the best advice your mom ever gave you. Share by calling us at 320-252-9897, tweeting us @98 Country, commenting on our Facebook page, or by shooting us email. Happy Mother’s Day! Here’s what we’ve got so far.
By looking at this pic you might guess that my mom’s advice would have been, “Make sure your pants never touch your shoes.” #highwaters #toughskins
- PETE: You can truly be whatever you want to be.
- CINDY: Wash behind your knees.
- JIM: Don’t quit the team, you don’t want to be a quitter.
- KATIE: Dream big and go after those dreams (and don’t eat yellow snow).
- COLLEEN: Don’t call boys, let them chase you.
- AMIE: Marry for love.
- TONY: Always wear clean underwear.
- JARED: Be nice to your brother. Someday he might be all you have in the world.
- LISA: Treat your girlfriend they way you’d want your sister’s boyfriend to treat her.
- JOANIE: Love unconditionally.
- JAY: If you’re gonna be dumb, you better be tough.
- PAT: Never get old, and never give up.
- JERRY: Eat your vegetables.
- KELLY: When dropping me off at the mall she’d say, “Don’t take anything & don’t let anyone take you.”