What’s New at WE Fest 2016?
The team at WE Fest, is dedicated to their fans. That includes investing back into their festival, and continuing to work hard making improvements and enhancements to your festival experience.
As a result, over the past few years, they have invested in a number of improvements to Soo Pass Ranch, including:
- Installing flushable toilets in the Concert Bowl and Barn Stage areas
- Upgrading the entire sound system on the Main Stage to give you perfect sound anywhere in the Concert Bowl
- Adding a new roof and permanent stage at the Barn Stage
- Upgrading the sound system on Barn Stage
- Adding two additional video walls, one each located at the back of the Grand Stand and the Sound Booth
- Adding “hawkers” in the Concert Bowl for your convenience
- Expanding bars for better, faster service
- Securing new vendors and added vendor booths within the campgrounds
- Building the East Village with vendors and sampling opportunities
- Overhauling our VIP Hospitality Area
- Bringing in new caterers
- Adding a private Members Only VIP WE Club
- Installing additional lighting and electrical outlets in campgrounds
- Increasing staffing and efficiency for all services
For WE Fest 2016 the list continues to grow. This year at Soo Pass Ranch, you can expect:
- Five portable cellular towers to increase both service and power during the show
- A video wall on the back of the Barn Stage that will broadcast the Main Stage and Barn Stage performances
- Video billboards to both sides of the Main Stage to showcase our fans via social media pictures and comments
- Upgrades to some of our permanent Shower Houses
And, they’re not fished yet. Next year, for their 35th Anniversary, they are planning additional enhancements to the Concert arena.
They are extremely excited and humbled to boast 35 years in business. WE Fest is considered one of the “grand daddies” of Country Music and Camping Festivals and is often looked to as the industry standard – a testament of their commitment to and focus on bringing you the very best we can and never being satisfied with the status quo -- and your commitment to being there!
WE Fest thanks you, their loyal patrons, for choosing WE Fest as your go-to County Music Festival year after year. They look forward to seeing you at the Soo Pass Ranch August 4-6.