What Would You Miss The Most If You Moved Away From Minnesota? [Updated]
Yeah, I know it’s been like minus-ridiculous degrees this winter, but we still love this land of lotsa lakes. What would you miss the most (other than friends & family) if you moved away from Minnesota? Lakes, the Mall of America, Pete & Cindy? Let us know what you’d miss, and see our answers — and the rest of ‘em as they come in. You betcha!
Let us know what you’d miss by calling us at 320-252-9897, tweeting us (@98Country), on Facebook, or by shooting us an email. Here are Pete & Cindy’s answers, as well as the rest of what we’ve read so far:
- PETE: The water, and the small towns.
- CINDY: The lakes, and the Vikings.
- KATIE (The ToC News Dude-ette): MN tourist attractions.
- JIM (The 98 News Dude): The four seasons.
- DAVE (The 98 Sports Dude): Local sports teams. <Of course!>
- JENNY: ’Minnesota nice.’ We really are nicer up here.
- BRIANNA: Hunting in the Fall with the beautiful leaves.
- LIZ: Meat raffles!
- JANICE: The north shore. Summer weekend trips to Duluth & Grand Marais.
- AMORETTE: The scenery.
- NATE: Ice fishing.
- RICKY: Snowmobiling and waterskiing!!
- TAMMI: Hot dishes. :)
- RICH: Minnesota State Fair.
- TRAVIS: The Vikes.
- DILLON: The Vikings.
- TONYA: Mall of America!
- SKIP: Ice fishing.