What Wierd Toppings Do Minnesotans Put On Their Pizzas?
I'm sure you've heard the news. Some guy bought a frozen pizza, threw some candy corn on it, and served it up. It actually looks like it might be worth trying. Would you try it? It could satisfy your sweet and salty cravings? No?
What toppings do Minnesotans put on their pizzas that the rest of the world thinks is wierd?
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Lutefisk Pizza. Nope. I'm not kidding. Here's a link to the award winning recipe.
- Beer? There is a beer dough that you might enjoy for your pizze. Click HERE for the link, and don't forget to send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tator Tots. Here's the link to Tator Tot pizza.
- Potato Salad Pizza. I know. Are you this person? I couldn't find a recipe online. You could be the first! Make it taste good, and you could win big money...Maybe?????
- Mashed Potato Pizza. Here's the recipe.
- Corn pizza. yep.
What would you...could you...add to this list?
Send your photos and ideas to email@example.com.