What Are Central Minnesota’s Best Kept Secrets?
Today on the 98 Country Morning Show we’re looking for your town’s best kept secret. St. Cloud’s little-know best place for breakfast? Best secret swimmin’ hole in Little Falls? Favorite quiet little picnic spot in Sauk Rapids? Share away and we’ll list ’em here.
- Pete: I don’t know how secret it is, but if you’ve never been to Val’s in St. Cloud for a burger you’re missin’ out!
- Cindy: The Sartell’s Farmers Market. Every Monday!
- Jim: Downtown St. Cloud.
- Dave: The Central Minnesota baseball scene is awesome!
- Joe: Can’t beat the St. Cloud Rox baseball games for affordable family fun.
- Tracy: Rose City BBQ north of Alexandria. Great sauce & they serve up sandwiches in the summer.
- Amy: Quarry Regional Park. Best trails around!
- Tony: Bravo Burritos on 33rd in St. Cloud. Simply the best.
- Lee Ann: Princeton has a Splash Park that rocks!