Top 5 Places Minnesotans Can Flee To If They’re Unhappy With Election Results
There are a lot of happy campers this morning as well as disappointed Americans. If you're someone who threatened to flee the country if Donald Trump won the election, you're faced with a tough choice...what country to move to! Well, hopefully we can help you narrow down your choice.
- Canada--At least it's not that far of a move for Minnesotans. It's a lot like the land of 10,000 lakes. Canadians speak English and they even have a similar accent. But, be prepared...things are a lot more expensive.
- New Zealand--Almost everyone speaks English, so you won't have to learn a second language, that's always a plus. It'll be easy for you to assimilate and they've got a good exchange rate.
- Sweden--They speak English AND the climate is pretty similar to Minnesota's! It gets COLD! So, you'll be able to bring all of your winter gear with you and put it to good use!
- Germany--About 70 percent of their population speaks English! And, how fun would it be to learn to speak German? Plus, many Minnesotans have German ancestry.
- Costa Rica--Your high school Spanish classes will come in handy because most of the people do not speak English. BUT, it's super cheap to live there...like, super cheap.
And, don't forget that you can steam Minnesota's New Country online anywhere in the world where there's an internet connection. So, if you do move, you can take us with you!