The Highest Paying Jobs of 2018 in Minnesota ARE…
NEED A CAREER CHANGE?
How much money should you be making as a Minnesotan? How about your kids? Are they planning on staying in the state of Minnesota? Should we be putting this bug in their head? The highest paid jobs in Minnesota, according to Zippia.com are:
- INTERNISTS: $170,000
- OBSTETRICIANS & GYNECOLOGISTS: $207,000
- PSYCHIATRISTS: $219,000
- FAMILY & GENERAL PRACTITIONERS: $180,000
- DENTISTS: $125,000
- PHYSICISTS: $93,000
- CHIEF EXECUTIVES: $250,000
- NURSE ANESTHETIST: $157,000
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS MANAGERS: $110,000
- ARCHITECTURAL & ENGINEERING MANAGERS: $105,000
ARE THESE FIGURES ACCURATE FOR CENTRAL MINNESOTA?????
Zippia says on their website they've based these figures on government data. When I went to the site and searched the above job titles, I actually did find quite a few jobs for St. Cloud, Maple Grove, Cambridge, Minneapolis and more on the list. Click HERE to learn about what it takes to have a career in the above fields, and the amount of money you can expect to make.