Teach Alexa to Play 98.1 Minnesota’s New Country
If you've got an Echo device, you'll want to teach Alexa to play 98.1 Minnesota's New Country. Here's how on your new Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 98.1 Minnesota's New Country on your Echo device is easy:
- 1. Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- 2. Select 'Skills' from the main menu of the app.
- 3. Search for Minnesota's New Country.
- 4. Tap on the station logo to get to the Minnesota's New Country skill.
- 5. Tap 'Enable' to enable the Minnesota's New Country skill.
- 6. Once you've enabled the skill, just say to your Echo product, “Alexa, play Minnesota's New Country.”
- 7. Enjoy!
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com