Sunshine & Warmer Temps Just In Time For Memorial Day
Remember 16 straight days of rain in April? Remember -30˚ January temps? You might today, but by the end of the week those will be distant memories. The spring weather we've been denied up to this point, arrives today and should deliver plenty of warmth & sunshine right through Memorial Day weekend.
Here's the extended forecast for St. Cloud from The Weather Channel:
- Tuesday: Partly Cloudy & 78˚.
- Wednesday: Partly Cloudy & 68˚.
- Thursday: Partly Cloudy & 71˚.
- Friday: Sunny & 75˚.
- Saturday: Mostly Sunny & 78˚.
- Sunday: Isolated (30%) T-Storms & 78˚.
- Memorial Day: Isolated (30%) T-Storms & 80˚.
From grilling to gardening...fishing to farming, this is good news for Minnesotans (who's summers are short enough dang it).