St. Cloud “Side Hustles” to Help You Make Some Extra Cash
According to a study done by Bankrate, over 44 million Americans now have a “side hustle”. Basically it is an additional job or source of income in addition to a 9-5. These are tough times! Even if you do work full time, chances are good you could use some extra cash to cover rent, bills, or other necessities. Here are a few options for “side hustles” around the St. Cloud area.
Food Dude’s Delivery
- Pick up and deliver ordered food from palces like Jimmy’s Pour House, Bravo Burritos, Blue Line, China Star and more!
- Potential to make $20 an hour from delivery fees and tips
- Paid weekly and you make your own schedule
- Learn more about becoming a Food Dude here!
- Build your own schedule, and drive your own car
- You earn what you want, the more you drive the more you make!
- Sign up and get more info here!
- Similar to Uber where you drive your own car and make your own schedule
- Potential to make upwards of $35 an hour
- You keep 100% of your tips!
- Apply to be a Lyft Driver here!
Be an Online Salesman
- Everyone is selling something on Facebook
- Younique Makeup, Thrive, Herbalife, It Works!, Thirty-One Bags, pick one and start selling!
Swap and Shop Facebook Pages and Craigslist
- Find everything from babysitters, seasonal work, part time jobs, and gently used stuff
- Offer your services for whatever you do best and start earning!
Those are just a few options for earning a few extra bucks! What side hustle have you found success with? Let us know in the comments!