St. Cloud Pizza Place Makes ‘Minnesota’s 10-Best’ List
Minnesota is know for its Scandinavian and German heritage -- neither famous for their pizza, but that doesn't mean we haven't found our inner Italian. The team at OnlyInYourState.com has listed their favorite pizza spots in Minnesota, and one is in our backyard.
- #10 - House of Pizza (St, Cloud & Sartell) <-- Woo hoo!
- #9 - Pig Ate My Pizza (Robbinsdale)
- #8 - Do North Pizzeria (Two Harbors & Hermantown)
- #7 - Red's Savoy Pizza (Twin Cities)
- #6 - Punch Neapolitan Pizza (Twin Cities)
- #5 - Pizza Lucé (Twin Cities & Duluth)
- #4 - Galactic Pizza (Minneapolis)
- #3 - Dulono's Pizza (Minneapolis, Woodbury, & Mahtomedi)
- #2 - Broadway Pizza (Twin Cities)
- #1 - Black Sheep Pizza (Minneapolis)
I've only eaten at House of Pizza and Broadway Pizza; both are great, but this all begs the question: Is House of Pizza your local favorite, or do you have another pizza love? Let us know by commenting all the way down at the bottom of this page.