Spring Has Arrived – Here’s When The Weather Will Finally Turn
We’ve officially hit spring, but it doesn’t feel like it. If you’re hoping for nice temperatures, we might be waiting a while. Here’s what the next few weeks look like in St. Cloud.
It’s Mother Nature playing a cruel joke on us. She gave us near 70 a few weekends ago, then near 60 yesterday. Now, we’re lucky to hit the mid 40’s by the end of the week. I’m not going to bark too loud, but I’d like to feel warmth finally now that ‘Spring’ is here.
Here’s what things look like in the next few weeks according to Accuweather:
- Pretty much the low to mid-40’s for a high the rest of the month.
- The first week will be in the 40’s for a high, nothing too special.
- By the 2nd week we’ll see average temps in the 50’s.
- Week 3 shows the average going up by about 10 degrees, into the 60’s.
- The expected high for the month will be 67 degrees on April 28th.
The warm up really starts in May. We’ll see a 50’s day to start and the rest of the month slowly heats up to the 70’s by the end of the month.
I was pretty sure with having some record high temps a few weeks ago meant that we’ll have an above average spring, but I guess not. Hope this helps you plan for the next few weeks. I think we can kiss snow goodbye for good this season in the next week!