I saw this on Pinterest last week and just had to give it a try! According to Newsweek there will be about 230 families visiting the Emergency Room due to firework related injuries. 19% of those cases are because of Sparklers! Luckily I found a way to protect the hands of little patriots and clumsy people like myself. Check it out in the video above!

Get the '98.1 Insider' Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest Minnesota & music news in your inbox a couple times a week. If we're not awesome, drop us like a hot potato.