Shots Fired Yesterday In St. Cloud: What’s Going On Around Here?
Ok, what’s going on in the St. Cloud area lately? Shots fired in town yesterday is only the latest string of events since mid-February that have me really scratching my head. Body found and ruled a homicide. Abduction. Robberies. Shootings. What the heck? What do you think is blame for this rash of nonsense?
Here’s the timeline that I’m talking about?
- 2/12: Woman abducted in McDonald’s parking lot in Sartell.
- 3/13: Man shot and killed in Sartell Sprint store parking lot.
- 3/26: Body found on St. Cloud’s east side ruled homicide.
- 3/29: Shooting outside downtown St. Cloud’s Press bar.
- 3/30: Waite Park Super America robbed.
- 4/2: A St. Cloud Super 8 was robbed.
- 4/10: Report of shots fired on St. Cloud’s south side.
What’s going on? Cabin fever? Just a few bad apples? Or a bigger crime problem? Let us know what you think by commenting below.