Seeing Tim and Faith in St. Paul This Weekend? Here is the Show Information!
The Soul2Soul Tour is in Minnesota for it's two night stop a the Xcel Energy Center! Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are hanging out in our great state for the next two days! If you have tickets to see them one or both nights here is what you need to know for the show!
- There is construction going on by the tunnels in Minneapolis. Traffic is reduced down to two lanes and it is pretty slow around there. Leaving early will help beat that.
- Parking in a ramp will probably be right around $20.
- Doors open at 6 pm tonight.
- Natalie Hemby is the opening act.
- The Xcel Energy Center is hosting a Back-to-School Book Drive inspired by Tim and Faith. The venue is hosting a book drive to honor the country power couples commitment to literacy. Donations to the book drive will be given to St. Paul Public Schools for their libraries and classrooms! If you are interested in donating click here!
- On your way back, I-94 will be closed starting at 10 PM at West Bound I-94 from I-394 to I-694. Click here for the best detour around that!
See you at the show! And don't forget to send us your pictures on our brand new mobile app! Get yours here!