In Time For the Holidays – Lowered Boots in the Sand Room Prices
Every country music fan we talked to was excited about the inaugural Boots in the Sand event: A five day/four night vacation with Dierks Bentley, Brantley Gilbert, Billy Currington and Jana Kramer next February at the all-inclusive and brand-spanking new Hard Rock Hotel in the Riviera Maya in Mexico, but some of you said room packages were a little out of your price range. Well, we heard you and are lowering our room prices in time for the holidays so you can party in Mexico with us!
We've lowered the price on Deluxe Gold Rooms from $1,449 to $999 per person. That's a more than 30 percent discount to the original price, and the cost of the trip is now only $250 per person, per night! And, if you use our EZ Pay payment plan, the first payment you make on your vacation will be less than $500. For those of you bought a Deluxe Gold Room at a higher price, we will offer you a credit to this discounted price, just contact us and let us know.
Every Boots in the Sand Deluxe Gold Room package comes with:
- Four nights and five days of all the on-site amenities and resort features of the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Access to intimate live performances by Dierks, Brantley, Billy and Jana on the tropical Riviera Maya beach
- All-inclusive food and drink at the resort's 9 world-class restaurants and six bars lounges
- $400 Complimentary Resort Credit redeemable for Rock Spa treatments, World Class Golf, Posh Beauty Salon services and offsite excursions, including trips to explore the nearby Mayan Ruins
- All-inclusive 24-hour room service
- A private balcony
- Hot tub, KOHLER rain shower, Rock Spa bath products
- Fully stocked complimentary minibar with liquor sodas, bottled water, juice and beer
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary calls to the continental US and Canada
Boots in the Sand is going to be the best vacation you've ever had and we can't wait for you and your friends to be a part of it. Spread the word, start packing your bags and see you in Mexico!