Questions I Want To Ask Country Stars When We Interview Them…But, I Don’t
We get the opportunity to interview a bunch of country stars here at 98.1 Minnesota's New Country. Often times, I'll ask my friends and family if there are any burning questions they have for the artists that they want answered. Many of the questions they want to know are things that you'd be hung up on for asking...but we all want to know these things!
Here are a list of taboo questions that we all want to know, but no one ever asks.
- How much money do you make?
- Do you ever get frustrated with your fans?
- What's it like knowing you can buy whatever you want all of the time?
- Do you spend money like crazy because you have lots of it?
- Are there any celebrities that you've met that you hate?
- You seem like a wholesome person, but tell us the real story! Do you drink a lot? Do you do any drugs? Do you have girlfriends or boyfriends in every state?
- How big is your house--and are you home a lot? Do you have multiple houses?
- What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought for someone else?
- Do you know the name of your cleaning lady--and do you pay her well?
- Have you ever had work done--What are you most self conscious about?
- Have you ever pulled the whole "do you know who I am" bit?
- Do you still stay close with friends you had before you were famous?
- What celebrity is a total diva?
- What's it like being famous?
- Do you shop for your own groceries, or do you have people for that?
- Do you wash your own car?
Yes, we care about their music. Yes, we want to know about their success and who they are teaming up with...but, we also want to know some of their dirty little secrets and get a glimpse of their dirty laundry pile.