Need a Job? The City of St. Cloud is Hiring
If you’re looking for a job, the City of St. Cloud has both full-time and part-time openings. Here’s the full list.
- Treatment Plant Operator: The City of St. Cloud is accepting applications for the position of Treatment Plant Operator. This is skilled work involving operation, maintenance and repair of a wastewater…(MORE)
- Building Attendant: This position is responsible for monitoring activity in the building during facility rentals and ensure that all safety and security procedures are followed. Typical…(MORE)
- Building Custodian: This position is responsible for cleaning the Lake George Municipal Complex facility and ensuring it is maintained in an orderly fashion. Essential Functions…(MORE)
- Internship/Laboratory Assistant: The Public Utilities Department has an exciting internship opportunity for a Laboratory Assistant! Work consists of laboratory duties in support of the treatment process…(MORE)
- Park Maintenance Laborer: This position performs routine labor in a park, on trails, or other public grounds; and performs related duties as required. (Employees under this title are hired for seasonal…(MORE)
- Recreation Internship: St. Cloud Park and Recreation offers internships for students majoring in Parks & Recreation. This program is designed to provide the intern with firsthand knowledge and…(MORE)
Here at 98.1 we’ll keep an eye on these, and periodically let you know if there are any additions. Good luck with the job hunt!